Become a Member
When you become a member of The Club at Combe Grove, you are joining so much more than just a gym. Set in 70 acres of woodland we offer unrivalled views of the Limpley Stoke Valley. Members have access to a well-appointed nature-inspired gym, spin studio and classes studio, pools and tennis courts, all of which benefit from space and natural light. What’s more, our gym is populated with British-made equipment that harnesses the energy of the user by feeding directly back to the grid. Every thought has gone into creating a positive and socially responsible environment to benefit both you and the planet.
Our friendly coaches and qualified personal trainers, supported by valued apprentices, are here to offer encouragement and support in a range of ways: from personal wellness goals to recovery from illness or injury.
Combe Grove invites applicants from new members. Please get in touch by filling in the form below, or book a tour by selecting the button below!
The whole team look forward to welcoming you to Combe Grove and to supporting you in reaching your goals.
- State-of-the-art, nature-inspired gym with innovative Sports Art equipment that harvests energy helping to reduce our carbon footprint, free weights manufactured locally, award-winning low-impact rowing machines and performance-enhancing Pro Trainer Watt bikes.
- 2 indoor Astro tennis bubbles, resurfaced and floodlit enabling year-round play.
- 1 outdoor hardcourt, resurfaced tennis court.
- Light and airy yoga studio.
- Spin studio with 15 spin bikes.
- 16.6m long indoor heated swimming pool.
- 12m long outdoor heated swimming pool.
- Saunas, steam room and hydro beds.
- Newly refurbished calming treatment rooms.
- Numerous woodland walking and running trails with an associated running club.
- Croquet and boules courts on the front lawn.
- Members’ Cafe serving a seasonal menu of nutritious food made with ingredients from the no-dig Kitchen Garden
Benefits of membership to The Club
- A dedicated and friendly team of coaching experts and personal trainers
- Initial gym induction and bespoke tailored fitness programme
- 65 timetabled weekly cardio and mindful movement classes including yoga, Pilates, Zumba, and access to the Les Mills fitness community Private tennis coaching on request
- Access to practitioners offering a range of holistic practices including Acupuncture, Reflexology, Kinesiology and Reiki
- Therapists offering a range of massage and treatments
- 15% off all food and drinks at the Map Room and the Caff in the Courtyard
- 15% off therapies and treatments
- Regular newsletters sharing hints and tips on nutrition and wellness
- Five complimentary day guest passes per year with additional available to purchase
- Volunteering Club with opportunities to learn new skills and traditional crafts
- Combe Grove Running Club.
- Access to private tennis coaching
- The Estate is free to roam to enjoy the benefits of being in nature
- Free superfast, 200 megabit Wi-Fi
Full membership – £82.50 per month
NHS Healthcare – £57.75 per month
Combe Grove is an alcohol-free and non-smoking site