Become a Member
When you become a member of The Club at Combe Grove, you are joining so much more than just a gym. Set in 64 acres of woodland we offer unrivalled views of the Limpley Stoke Valley. Members have access to a well-appointed nature-inspired gym, spin studio and classes studio, pools and tennis courts, all of which benefit from space and natural light. What’s more, our gym is populated with British-made equipment that harnesses the energy of the user by feeding directly back to the grid. Every thought has gone into creating a positive and socially responsible environment to benefit both you and the planet.
Our friendly coaches and qualified personal trainers, supported by valued apprentices are here to offer encouragement and support a range of ways: from personal wellness goals, to recovery from illness or injury.
Combe Grove invite applications from new members. Please get in touch by emailing the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact form below.
The whole team look forward to welcoming you to Combe Grove and to supporting you in reaching your goals.
Benefits of membership to The Club at Combe Grove
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Outdoor and covered tennis courts
- Timetabled programme of cardio and mindful movement classes
- Nature inspired gym with innovative equipment that harvests energy to reduce our carbon footprint
- Initial gym induction and bespoke fitness programme
- Combe Grove Running Club
- Access to private tennis coaching
- Five complimentary guest passes
- 15% off food and drinks in the Caff in the Courtyard
- Special Members’ Treatment Menu
- Homegrown produce from theclick-and-collect Farm Shop
- Members’ Volunteering Club
- Regular newsletters sharing hints & tips on nutrition and wellness
- The estate free to roam to enjoy the benefits of being in nature
Full membership – £75 per month
Afternoon Membership Monday – Sunday 12pm – 5pm – £52.50 per month