Reducing Our Environmental Impact
Combe Grove recognises its environmental responsibilities above and beyond current legal and regulatory requirements. Our aim is to reduce our impact on the environment, both locally and globally, in the running and maintenance of business operations, buildings and grounds.
We aim to:
- Reduce our energy consumption and invest in renewable, clean energy sources and technology.
- Reduce our consumption of fossil fuels.
- Reduce the consumption of non-recyclable waste and recycle where possible.
- Procure goods and services that share our values of environmental stewardship.
- Reduce and eliminate the use of toxic and polluting substances.
- Conserve, enhance and establish wildlife habitat, biodiversity and ecosystem health
- Contribute towards and support a localised economy and infrastructure.
- Strengthen our community bonds and foster health and wellbeing
- Promote our environmental policy to employees, visitors and guests to raise awareness of environmental issues
- Be awarded ‘Gold’ for environmental practice as specified by Green Tourism
- Leave behind a lasting legacy that has helped secure a prosperous and abundant future for generations to come.
We are also enhancing our 64 acre estate and the many ecosystem, and community benefits it provides.
We are continually reviewing our environmental performance and endeavour to increase employer and customer awareness of environmental issues. We welcome any suggestions you may have on achieving our green policy aims. Please feel free to contact us by email.