The activities programme at Combe Grove aims to restore balance in the Five Roots of Metabolic Health and increase self-awareness for positive change. Nutritionists offer workshops that examine the science of how we metabolise food and practical demonstrations of healthy meals you can prepare at home, while exercise taster sessions cater to varying energy levels.
You may also take the opportunity to collect eggs from the chicken coop, harvest freshly grown produce and enjoy guided walks through the woodland of oaks and hazels.
The sessions are a chance to become part of a community of like minded individuals, share your experiences, challenges and wins whilst benefitting from the learnings of others.
Combe Grove Facilities
Combe Grove provides an oasis from the busyness of everyday life and opens the opportunity to take space and time for yourself in a serene, calm environment.
Throughout the year of your programme, you will have full use of our facilities including:
- Gym with innovative equipment that harvests energy to reduce our carbon footprint
- 65 weekly movement classes
- Heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Two Saunas and one Steam Room
- Four Hydro beds
- Two indoor and two outdoor Tennis Courts
- Three Exercise Studios
- Access to our 70-acre Estate grounds, providing you with the spaces to gently increase movement