Nurture your wellbeing throughout January and February
Join us for an energising 2-night B&B package
The decorations are back in the loft, and you’re pretty sure you’ve hoovered up all the pine needles. As you relax on your sofa with a well-earned cup of tea, you’re probably thinking that you need a holiday to recover from Christmas. Or perhaps you worked throughout the festive time and haven’t had a chance to put your feet up. Either way, it’s time to look after yourself.
We heartily recommend making time to visit us at Combe Grove. Throughout January and February we’re offering a luxurious energising mini-break .
On arrival, you’ll find fruit and other healthy snacks in your room. During your stay you’ll each enjoy a 30-minute treatment (including consultation) with our spa team and a 20-minute consultation with one of our leisure club coaches to help guide your fitness plan for the year ahead, both inclusive with your package.
- Back, neck and shoulder massage
- Scalp massage
- Express facial
- Express manicure
- Express pedicure
During your stay you will also be able to enjoy our wellness facilities, including:
Terms and conditions
This is an important bit so please read it carefully.
- Package prices start from £285.00 (Sunday-Thursday), and £345.00 (Friday-Saturday).
- Prices are based on two people sharing a room, and an individual treatment and consultation per person. Single occupancy rates are also available.
- This offer is available throughout the week but please note that a supplement will be charged for weekend bookings.
- Payment in full must be made at the time of booking. This rate is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Bookings must be made directly with Combe Grove.
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Excludes Valentine’s Day and half term (18th – 22nd February).
- Your treatment and consultation must be booked in advance and are subject to availability.
Lunches and dinners are not included in this package, but we recommend enjoying at least one meal with us whilst you’re here. Our talented kitchen team prepare delicious and nutritious meals using seasonal produce sourced locally as possible.