Breakfast is served 7-10am from Monday-Friday and 8-11am on weekends and bank holidays.
Self-service breakfast table – sample menu
- Fresh orange or apple juice
- Dorset organic yoghurt
- Seasonal fruit and compote
- House toasted granola
- Toasted Bertinet breads: sourdough, malted wheat and rye or gluten-free bread
- Marmite, jams, marmalade, lemon curd
- Oat and fruit slice
- Lemon and poppy seed muffins
To order from our kitchen
You are welcome to customise any of our dishes and to have the eggs cooked how you would like them.
- Farmer’s breakfast of fresh eggs, bacon and house pork sausage, baked beans, herby mushroom, hash brown and roasted tomato with sourdough toast or gluten free bread
- Gardener’s breakfast of falafels, fresh eggs, baked beans, herby mushroom, hash brown and roasted tomato with sourdough toast or gluten free toast, vegan option available (df, n, v)
- Superfood oat and quinoa porridge with chia and pumpkin seed, goji berries, cocoa nibs and fresh fruit (df, n, v)
- Home made toasted bagel with hay smoked salmon and herby cream cheese
Breakfast rates are based on the Breakfast Table plus one hot meal per person
Extras will be charged a supplement of £6 per dish and £2 per item, but we are happy so swap out items at no extra cost
All our ingredients are sourced as locally as possible with the highest possible provenance. Please advise us of any food intolerances or allergies. We aim to serve healthy food with low salt, sugar, dairy and gluten.
df = dairy free gf = gluten free n = contains nuts v = vegetarian