Combe Grove has an active tennis community within the club with both competitive tennis and recreational play on offer. Tennis at Combe Grove is fun, friendly and encouraging and we look forward to seeing you on court soon.
Improve your game technique and your tennis fitness with our tennis pro and coach Craig Hiscott. As Head Coach at Combe Grove for the past 15 years, Craig is passionate about the tennis programme he provides.
Craig has 22 years experience as a qualified coach. As a player himself, he competed at Junior and Senior County level. He has coached a number of nationally ranked juniors and a senior national champion as well as working as a ‘hitter’ for world ranked juniors on the tournament circuit.
- 9-10am – running drills. Get fit and practice your game. All abilities welcome.
- 10-11 am – drills and point play
- 11am-12pm – fun drills and point play. A great session if your getting back into tennis.
- 9.30-11am – ladies drills. A good level for league players.
- 11am-12pm – drills. Perfect for players looking to work hard.
- 9.30-10.30am – drills. A fun session for players looking to improve technique.
- 11am-12pm – drills and technique
- 5.30-7pm – drills. A good, hard hitting group
- 9.30-11am – ladies drills. Improve your technique and stamina with long rallies and point play.
- 12-1pm – ladies drills. This hard working group will really improve your game.
- 9.30-11am – ladies drills. This group is for league players looking to work hard.
- 1.30-3pm – men’s drills. A great workout incorporating tactics and technique.
Throughout the year we organise special events too, so watch those notice boards.
Contact Craig on 07974658566 for more information.