There are endless ways to nourish mind, body and soul amongst the beautiful woodland and inspiring views at Combe Grove. Whether you are stopping by for half an hour with a friend, or planning a stay here, we’ve complied our five top ways to reset the clock and leave with a spring in your step.
- Try an appointment with our fantastic new therapist Zoe Hurley – she has plenty of ways to help you unwind. From Indian head massage, aromatherapy, reflexology, body wraps and body scrubs, she will definitely have a treatment to help you rejuvenate.
- If you need something more dynamic to reenergise, then try out our new street dance class run by Fi. Fi has a background in tap dance and ballet, but this class is pure pop fun. No experience needed, dance like no one is watching, and you’re guaranteed to come out with a big smile on your face!
- Stop by the bar with a good book or newspaper, and you might be tempted by one of Chef Betti’s homemade vegan cakes. Pair it with a cup of soothing Pukka tea and our incredible view and you won’t be disappointed.
- It is often acknowledged that connecting with nature restores your wellbeing. Just a short walk from Combe Grove and you can take the National Trust Skyline Walk around Bath, to discover hidden valleys, outstanding views and beautiful woodlands. Step away from the city and enjoy big deep breaths of fresh country air to reset the clock.
- After all that exploring, you’re bound to have worked up an appetite for a very good meal. Our August menu features roasted butternut squash, organic lamb, handpicked Devon Crab and smoked aubergine curry, all served in the elegant yet relaxed dining room – if you are lucky you may catch a beautiful sunset.
Not a member? Not a problem! We welcome all at Combe Grove and you can even attend our classes and use our facilities with a guest pass. If you want to find out more, get in touch today on 01225 838680 or drop us an email: email@example.com